Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is it spring yet?

Went and got bags of mulch, plant food, potting soil and worked like a dog outside today.  Lovely day to be out.  Got things 'dressed up' and ready to roll. Good to see things waking up for the year. Can't wait to see the "babies" come to life. Things are looking healthy already.   Peeking their little heads out of the earth to see if it's time to come on out...but not quite yet....!

THEN came inside to work on the downstairs bathroom some more.  Will it ever end???

Skip had a bad night last night.  Had to go to the doc today to make sure it wasn't as serious as we feared, and the doc relieved our minds.  Thank goodness.  Getting older stinks, but better than the alternative.

We are planning to attend my high school reunion...the Lajes, Azores alumni....in Santa Fe this fall. I am anxious to see people we haven't seen for 45 years...yes, that is 4-5.  Skip and I have been together 45 years this fall. I can hardly believe it....almost half a century.  I REALLY feel old now...no WONDER my joints and muscles hurt today!    Duh.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment