Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's another year!

I'm blessed with another year of life and health.     Received many good wishes from friends and family, for which I am MOST grateful and humbled by their kindness, love, and special places in my life. Nothing from my own children--yet....the day is young I suppose.

Skip surprised me with cards this morning and we are doing seafood for dinner...mmm looking forward to that.   My pal, Dixie, is taking me to lunch at Marigold's...should be yummy and good Christian fellowship.

Lovely day dawned. Up at 4:30 for some stupid reason. Couldn't go back to sleep. Wonder if the full moon has anything to do with it?

Been digging and working in the yard.  Finally getting to look like real flowerbeds out there!

Those terrible wild fires down in AZ and now NM are just wreaking havoc.  How tragic and so disastrous for those folks.

Dragged the Kindle out this a.m. after morning devotions.  Love reading the eReader...love it.

Blessings for the day...   :)

1 comment:

  1. where did you get you Kindle at? I am looking for one for Sean. I also am not sure which one to get Kindle, nook, Ipad or another type ereader.

    ReplyDelete